Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Speaking of Chemistry

For those of you who doubt the depth of my nerdiness.  I was up feeding Lucy late one night when she was about 2 months old.  And I was thinking about the periodic table of elements (isn't that what all nursing mothers think about?) when it occurred to me that you could spell Lucy using three elements.

After putting her back in her crib, I went to the craft room (yes, I have a craft room) and started the computer.  I created this iron-on using inkjet iron on paper (which yes, I have on hand) and then printed them, and ironed them on some onesies I had lying around.  From idea to fruition at 2:00 a.m.  I love a house that is fully stocked!

It wasn't until the next day that I went ahead and made them in every size up to 3T.

No comments:

Post a Comment