Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tastes from my trip

We have been eating our moon cakes, thank you Auntie How King and Weng Wah...  My girls loved their chinese dresses and fans.  I will try and snap a picture of them in their new cheongsam.  Emma Jane brought hers to school this morning for "sharing time".  I have been searching the internet for the Ipoh White Coffee packets that we had when we were there.  I wish I had brought home bags and bags of that coffee (hint, hint to my dad if you are reading this...)

I miss the food already.  But am trying to fit back into my work pants, so am glad I am not being force-fed anymore.  I am still sorting through photos each night and trying to put together a photo book about our trip.  I still have a few holes to fill in so I will be contacting Doris and Weng Wah for more information and names.

I have been using my new teakettle and having hot tea every night.  I am still not adjusted to the time difference.  I am very sleepy during the day and wide awake at night.  I hope this jet lag ends soon.

I found a tiny bit of white sand in my purse this morning from Penang and I thought of the sun on my skin and the wind in my face.  But I think the water of Lake Oologah will have to do. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, maybe you can google it and search for the image.
    Eg. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ipoh+white+coffee&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=3285l150140l0l154215l31l27l5l0l0l1l1629l10626l0.2.8.4.1.4.0.2.1l23l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1280&bih=709&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete