Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Our cousin Kitty

About a year ago I got an email from a cousin named Kitty.  We last met when she was 2 and I was 3 in the summer of 1974.  We played together when my family came over here that summer.  My dad, Robert, is talked about constantly so she feels like she knows me and my dad.  (And she gets the photocopied christmas card redistributed to her)  
She had been away until last night and I so wanted to see her.  Tonight we got together at a coffee shop after dinner.  It was very late and we did not get to visit long.   Her daughter was sleepy and so was my dad.  But it was so good to see her and visit.  Her daughter is Kelly (5 years old) and her husband is Ronald.  They are a beautiful family.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my dear! It was not a year ago that we exchanged email - it was 3 years ago!! How times flies!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete