Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day.  My in-laws were in town for my niece Allye's graduation from high school. 

Here is a photo of them on their way to Allye's graduation.



So since I had house guests who babysit, I got to sleep late on Sunday morning.  My girls brought me breakfast in bed from Panera.  It was delicious.  After breakfast in bed, we packed and left for the lake.  We stopped by Mike's mom's graveside.  We put flowers on Grandma Jane's grave and told her Happy Mother's Day.

At the lake we had perfect weather.  The wind was 8 to 10 miles and hour and the sun was shining.  The temperature was in the upper 70's.  It was perfect.  I spent some time down below playing with the girls.









Emma Jane standing vertically but the boat is heeled over so much it looks like she is leaning.

Love that face...

Then I went up top to enjoy the beautiful day.

On Mother's day evening Emma Jane had a piano recital.  More on that later.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment