Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Evening

We all came home from the lake and got showered and changed for Emma Jane's piano recital.  It was a perfect end to a perfect mother's day.

The single best way to describe Emma's performance was poised.  She played flawlessly.  But more than that she came out with poise and confidence.  She was so composed for 9 years old.  I was so proud of her.

Here is a photo of her in her recital dress.


I also took pictures with my girls...


After the recital we went to Mi Cocina for dinner.  I was camera happy and took this picture of Lucy "reading" the menu.  We sat outside and it was the perfect night for eating outside on Cherry Street.



I had such a great day...

1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture! So cute! Mi Cocina is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete