Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow Day

We woke up to snow coming down in Tulsa.  This happens so infrequently here that it causes quite a lot of excitement.


The snow was a dry snow that didn't form snowballs well (or snowmen), but that didn't stop the girls from throwing snow at each other.  It was mostly an ineffective dusting but good fun, nonetheless.






They made snow angels in the neighbors yard.




I love this picture of Lucy running.  Mike took almost the exact same picture of my niece running when she was about the same age.  She is a blur because she was constantly moving...just like Lucy.




I love it that she will wear this hat now.  I made it for her two winters ago and she wouldn't even try it on after I finished it.  Now, she loves it and won't take it off.


I was standing with my back to the girls, but facing the glass door.  They tried to sneak up on me to hit me with snow.  I snapped this picture of them right as they thought I could not see them, further perpetuating the idea that I have eyes in the back of my head.




No school tomorrow due to the minor dusting of snow we got here...

No comments:

Post a Comment