Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Listen to me throw Lucy under the Bus on National Public Radio


I was interviewed for a radio program out of LA called To the Point.  It is a long show (51 minutes, I believe).  Oklahoma has publicly funded pre-K.  They wanted the opinion of a mother from a red state who had a child go through pre-K last year.

In the first part of the interview I kind of spoke honestly (disparagingly) about Lucy.  If you have followed this blog for any length of time, you know Lucy was a pill up until she started school.
 
Universal Pre-School Education: Poverty and Politics - To the Point on KCRW 89.9 FM | Internet Public Radio Station Streaming Live Independent Music & NPR News Online from Los Angeles, CA


They posted my name on their website with my twitter handle.  I am waiting for the tweets to start!

It was so scary to be on live radio!

Ignore all the "um's"

No comments:

Post a Comment