Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Pop-Up Flash Bounce

I found a little item I cannot live without.  I am one of the many people I know who hate the way the flash on my digital SLR looks.  I can't stand the pop up flash and whenever possible I don't use it.  However, sometimes you have to have the light.

That's where this little number comes in.



The Pop-up Flash Bounce at the Photojojo Store!


Here is a photo of my two girls using the pop up flash on my camera.  This room was nearly dark and the settings were set to auto.

 
The next photo was taken with the same settings using the flash bouncer.


Here is a photo of my girls playing with their dearest companion and friend and mentor and playmate and idol.

With flash...


With the flash bouncer...


I love this little tool and you will too!


1 comment:

  1. I got one for Christmas this year!!! Chris thought of it all on his own.

    ReplyDelete