Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

One year ago...

On September 7, 2011, I started a blog.  I started it the night before I left the country to go to Malaysia.  I wasn't sure if I would have much to say once I returned home, but it has been a prolific year.

What I envisioned when I started is different than what I have now.  I thought I would have more crafting posts and less technology posts.  I didn't think that photography would have a primary place on my blog.  I always knew that my girls would be the focus of my blog but I didn't realize how much time it would take to write down all the little stories.

On this one year anniversary, I was looking at my statistics and I wanted to share a few things with you in hopes that you will share with me.



I have had 16,440 page views in one year from 27 different countries.

Now I am going to ask you to share with me.  Will you please leave a comment here on my blog (not on Facebook for today) telling me where you are from and how you found me?  I am very interested to know how you came across my blog and where you are in this big old world.

Even if you just know me from school or work, would you leave a comment?  Please????



12 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog because I dont see you often and I dont get to hear your stories in person. I know you because you are my aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm just a girl from Heavener who looked up to you growing up! :) And I think I found your blog through your Facebook page. I think... I read so many blogs, I can't remember where they all come from! Keep up the fun stories and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've known you since you crashed my high school in 9th(10th?) grade. I didn't want to like you, but Kendall said you were nice and that I should be nice so I was and you were! I enjoy reading your blog because it's well written, creative, and helps me keep up with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog and I love following all your posts because you are my cousin, sister, and friend from the other side of the world that I don't get to see you often.

    Love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read ur blog is tat u hav shown me dreams can do come true and hav given me moral support wif Lucy smile wen I m down. U r my cousin from the other side of the world tat I hope I will b able to go one day, and your dad is my granpa younger brother and u share the same name as my cousin. Thank for brightening up my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the place that i go to when i miss my friend .. it's kinda like having you sitting beside me in my kitchen having coffee and conversation ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's funny that i am posting under jenny's comment...she is the one who turned me on to your blog so i could follow you on your trip to Malaysia.. put me in ketchum ok !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog because I don't get to visit with you NEARLY as much as I would like. You are by far one of my most favorite people on this planet and this helps me feel connected :) Hard to believe I met you almost exactly 14 years ago when I walked through the door to my seventh grade science class... Amazing what all can happen in 14 years! Love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were my first friend at school! I wonder how many times I got called Emily and you got called Tosca when we were growing up? I'm so glad you have this blog so I can keep up with what's going on in your world. Love you "old" friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sweet friends and family. I wish we had the time to connect in a "non-digital" format. But thank you anyway for reading my blog and checking in on me. I have to write these stories down and I love it that you can take a peek now and then.

    You have no idea what you all mean to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Emily, I found your blog when Amy Donaldson posted a link about Nan's party. I am sorry we missed the party but so glad for your amazing recap. I read some old posts and now stop by to read you photography tips! I saved a link to my iPhone!
    Emily Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  12. I started reading your blog when you started your fantastic trip a year ago. I so enjoy that you share your antics with family, friends and students. I know you from work, but have also come to know you as a wonderful, supportive,caring friend.

    ReplyDelete