Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

My little star

Our sweet Emma Jane was cast in a commercial for the OERB, the Oklahoma Energy Resource Board. The story goes like this. A production company came to Emma's school for an audition. They auditioned quite a few students but weren't getting what they wanted. The casting director saw Emma Jane walking by and said "I want to audition her".

Then we got a call last week that she had a speaking part. And today we shot her line. "I want you to see my potential, and take me seriously."

And she got paid!!!!!

I had a proud mommy day.

4 comments:

  1. That is SO cool! What a neat experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!!!
    Of course she made her mommy proud, she also made her grandpa proud too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see her potential, and I take her seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be proud too, if my little girl was such a star :)

    ReplyDelete