Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lake Oologah

Today we went on a little road trip to check on the boat.  We drove up to our lake and stopped by our marina.  The first thing we saw upon driving down to the marina was two bald eagles.


I did not have my zoom lense with me, so this is the best I could do.   But it was beautiful to watch the pair of them swooping and soaring. 


The girls were excited to be back at the lake.


After we checked on the boat we drove around the lake and over to a place called Goose Island.  We drove down a muddy road that Lucy thought was too bumpy but it was worth the drive.  The wind was howling and the waves were crashing on the rocks.



It was too cold for my taste.  But the girls and Mike were more than happy to explore and hike.




I can't wait for summer!  I would even settle for spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment