Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Stop and Write

I can't remember a time when things were this busy.  We have had something to do every single weekend and most weeknights all summer long.  Last week was the busiest week I have at work all year.  But it is over.  I didn't sleep much for worrying about work.  I got up and left before anyone woke up.  And then every night we had an activity relating to their upcoming school year.  Things have got to slow down...

The week ended with Emma Jane having an art show at Art Camp.  Then we went out to dinner with my dad.  We spent Saturday getting ready for Camp Takatoka.  Sunday was the seventeenth anniversary of our wedding.  Mike and I went out to dinner after taking Emma Jane to camp.

I hope things will settle into more of a routine when school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment